Drag box to select area
Camp Parks was built during World War II and commissioned in January of 1943. The facility was designated Parks Reserve Forces Training Area in 1980 and is named after Rear Admiral Charles W. Parks, CEC, USN. Today Camp Parks is used for the semiactive mobilization training of National Guard, Army Reserve and Naval Reserve soldiers for war. To learn more about Camp Parks and its history, visit the Military Museum website.
Building 790 Camp Parks, Dublin, CA 94568