It's Thursday, the unofficial start to the weekend and there's always something going on in Dublin.
Did we miss something?
Post your own events on Dublin Patch here. It's free!
Friday, Oct. 11
- Dublin High's annual Homecoming Parade and Carnival starts at 3:45 p.m. Mayor Tim Sbranti shares details about the event in his report. Find out about road closures and schedule of the festivities here.
- Homecoming football game at Dublin High! The Gaels will take on Las Lomas at Dublin High School at 7 p.m. Can't make the game? Watch it on Saturday on Tri-Valley TV. Details here. Goooo Gaels!
- The Valley Christian Vikings will be at Chabot College playing St. Mary's at 7 p.m. Come on Vikings!
- Catch a 7 p.m. show at the Firehouse Arts Center and watch School House Rock Live! Jr.
Saturday, Oct. 12
- Stop by the Valley Children's Museum for Witchy Pumpkin Crafts and Spectacular Spooky Projects. The museum is located at Emerald Glen Park in Dublin.
- Check out the St. Raymond Harvest Fall Festival at 11555 Shannon Avenue. The free family-friendly event starts at 11 a.m.
- Check for local garage sales here.
- Fall Festival at Alden Lane in Livermore is on Saturday and Sunday. The nursery has a pumpkin patch, farm animals and a hay maze!
- Downtown Pleasanton Antiques & Collectibles Faire
- Get your thrill on: Pirates of Emerson Open for Halloween
- Why not try your hand at making apple pie? Find apple pie tips galore by clicking here.