Did we miss something?
Post your own events on Dublin Patch here. It's free!
Friday, Dec. 6
- Basketball Clinic at Dublin Sports Park. 3: 30 p.m. Sign up for a spot by calling 510-435-8800.
- Free holiday open house with Senator Ellen Corbett at the Fremont Family Resource Center 39155 Liberty St. Pacific Room
- Holiday Tasting Faire at New Leaf Community Market in Pleasanton 5 p.m. Free
- Check for local garage sales here.
- Visit ponies and enjoy cookies and holiday refreshments at the Holiday Open House at the Horizons East Equestrian Center. Cost for the event is $25 per family. RSVP by Dec. 5. 925-960-9696. Event is rain or shine. 5111 Doolan Road in Livermore
- Fratello Marionettes. Dublin Library 2 p.m. Singers, dancers, clowns, classical trick marionettes, and Puddles the dog. Best for school-aged children. Seating is limited.
- Santa Visits & Fun at Hacienda Crossings. Santa Claus will be onsite at Hacienda Crossings from Noon-2pm! Bring your camera to capture your visit with Santa. There will also be face painting, balloon twisting, and so much more!
- Dublin Library Holiday Book Sale. Noon to 3 p.m.
- Pleasanton's Annual Hometown Holiday Parade, Tree Lighting.
- Breakfast with Santa. Tri-Valley YMCA, 6693 Sierra Lane, Suite F, Dublin. 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Holiday in the Vineyards. Livermore vineyards showcase tasting rooms with arts and crafts, special wines, festive activities. LVwine.org .
- Second Sunday of Advent. Lynnewood United Methodist Church, 4444 Black Ave., Pleasanton.
- Vita Voci Concert. Congregation Beth Emek, 3400 Nevada Ct., Pleasanton, 2 p.m.
- A Doo Wop Holiday Celebration. Bankhead Theater, Livermore. 2 p.m.
- A King Is Born: A Concert of Christmas Music. Our Savior Lutheran Ministries 1385 So. Livermore Ave. 4 p.m. Free.