It's Thursday, the unofficial start to the weekend and there's always something going on in Dublin.
Did we miss something?
Post your own events on Dublin Patch here. It's free!
Friday, Oct. 18
- Friday night football! The Gaels will take on Alhambra High School in Martinez at 7 p.m. Goooo Gaels!
- Get a jump on your holiday shopping list at the Ladies Auxiliary to Post Holiday Boutique at the Veterans of Foreign War Building, 301 Main St. in Pleasanton on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Click here for boutique hours.
- BOO!...BIE SCARE This is a Halloween Dinner Fundraiser for Breast Cancer. All proceeds are to benefit the Sandra J. Wing Healing Therapies Foundation Call (925) 819-6263 or (925) 640-1558 for tickets.
- Mathnasium's Annual National TriMathlon in Dublin. The free event starts at 8 a.m.
- Camp Parks is letting kids "Punt, Pass & Kick" on Saturday. For details and to register, click here.
- Check for local garage sales here.
- Fall Festival at Alden Lane in Livermore is on Saturday and Sunday. The nursery has a pumpkin patch, farm animals and a hay maze!
- Dance for the fight and help a woman with her battle against breast cancer. The event will be held on Oct. 20 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Earthly Delights Fitness in Pleasanton. Sign up at www.edfit.net and get full details: Why is This Dublin Woman Fighting for a Stranger's Life?
- Get your thrill on: Pirates of Emerson Open for Halloween