A suspected child molester is behind bars with no bail following his arrest last week by for reported felony abuse of a minor.
The 26-year-old Dublin resident was arrested Wednesday at 5 p.m. by deputies on suspicion of aggravated sexual assault of a child and continuous sexual abuse of a child under 14 years old, according to Alameda County Sheriff's Office records.
Currently in custody at the , the man is scheduled to enter his plea to the charges Tuesday at the in Pleasanton.
Details on the location of his arrest or victims involved were not available.
In other police news, it was arrest-release-repeat for a man, who got himself locked up twice last week.
The Dublin resident, 50, was arrested in the early hours June 3 for supposed drunk-and-disorderly conduct.
He was released, but two days later landed back in Santa Rita, for, once again, suspected public intoxication.
Saturday, June 9
- Vehicle reported stolen at 11:59 a.m. on 7100 San Ramon Road.
- Report of suspicious circumstances investigated at 2:31 p.m. on 100 Civic Plaza. No further details available.
Friday, June 8
- Burglary logged at 10 p.m. along 6900 Village Parkway.
- Noise complaint filed 5:59 p.m. on 7500 Landale Avenue.
- A man was arrested for suspected public intoxication at 4:41 a.m. along 7700 Firebrand Drive.
- Vehicle reported stolen at 8:45 a.m. on 6800 Mansfield Avenue.
Thursday, June 7
- DUI arrests made: 1:11 a.m. on Willow Creek Drive at Dougherty Road; 2:38 a.m. on Regional Street at Dublin Boulevard.
- Two vehicles reported stolen: 6:50 a.m. on 4700 Tassajara Road; and on 4800 Dublin Boulevard at 2 p.m.
- Noise complaint filed at 10:10 p.m. on 5500 Sugarloaf Court.
- Theft reported at 2:47 p.m. along 4800 Dublin Boulevard.
Wednesday, June 6
- Double arrest of two Pleasanton men at 4:55 p.m. on 1 Stoneridge Mall Road: a 19-year-old for suspected possession to sell controlled substances; and a man, 21, for a bench warrant.
- A Dublin man, 25, was arrested at 10:45 a.m. on 6400 Dublin Boulevard for suspected domestic assault.
- An Oakland male, 41, was arrested at 3:15 p.m. on Paseo Padre Parkway in Fremont for alleged forged/fraudulent identification and being an unlicensed driver.
- Assault/child endangerment reported at 12:54 a.m. on the 5500 block of Applegate Court.
- Grand theft logged on the 9000 block of Alcosta Boulevard.
- Department found May 24 in trash can on Dublin Canyon Road.
Tuesday, June 5
- A Dublin man, 50, was arrested at 10:25 p.m. on 7800 Gardella Drive for suspected public intoxication and parole violations.
- Theft logged 6:10 p.m. along 6800 Amador Plaza Road.
Monday, June 4
- Theft using access-card information cited at 7:49 p.m. on 3700 Whitworth Drive.
- A Livermore female, 50, was arrested at 11:09 a.m. on 3400 Croak Road for alleged grand theft and trespassing.
- House fire by the at 11:15 a.m. on Benner Court in Pleasanton.
Sunday, June 3
- A Pleasanton male, 29, was arrested for alleged assault at 6:54 p.m. along 7200 Amador Plaza Road.
- Assault reported at noon along 8000 Iglesia Drive.
- Noise complaint filed on 6200 Dublin Boulevard at 5:04 p.m.
- Suspected public intoxication arrest made of a Dublin man, 50, on 7800 Gardella Drive at 12:41 a.m.
- A Newark male, 48, was arrested for suspected public intoxication and police obstruction at 3:57 p.m. along 11900 Dublin Boulevard.
- A Dublin man, 39, was arrested at 7:18 p.m. on 6400 Dougherty Road for alleged use/influence of controlled substances.
- A Dublin man, 26, was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 5:37 p.m. along 6400 Golden Gate Drive.
- A male motorist was arrested at 2:45 a.m. on Golden Gate Drive at Dublin Boulevard for alleged DUI and suspended license.
- Liquor violation logged 2:35 a.m. on Silvergate Drive for individual under 21 years old with reported blood alcohol content of .05 or higher.