Dublin Police Services last week fielded calls for stolen vehicles and license plates, along with two reports for missing individuals.
Saturday, March 2
- Thefts reported 6:30 a.m. on the 7100 block of San Ramon Road, and 4:50 p.m. along 4400 Tassajara Road.
- DUI arrest 1:25 a.m. on Dublin Boulevard at Seeno Street.
- Accident with property damage I-680 at Bollinger Canyon Road.
- Residential burglary reported 7 a.m. along 1900 Marciel Road.
Friday, March 1
- Runaway/missing person cases filed: 11 a.m. on the 8100 block of Mulberry Place; 11:48 a.m. along 3300 Dublin Boulevard.
- Burglary reported 10 a.m. on 5000 Persimmon Drive.
- Noise complaint filed 11:10 p.m. on 3300 Monaghan Street.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest along 6000 Dougherty Road 12:48 p.m.
- Two-thousand marijuana plants seized at Fremont building after PG&E tip.
Thursday, Feb. 28
- Vehicle reported stolen 9:02 a.m. along 6300 Scarlett Court.
- Noise complaint filed on 5800 Idlewood Court 10:29 p.m.
- Car break-in reported 8:11 p.m. on 7900 Dublin Boulevard.
- Injury accident logged on Alcosta Boulevard at Bollinger Canyon Road; no time given.
- Criminal threats reported 9 a.m. along 7100 Dublin Boulevard.
- Domestic assault reported on the 3300 block of Cydonia Court 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 27
- Burglary reported on Kelly Canyon Court at Kelly Canyon Road 6 p.m.
- Vandalism reports: 4 p.m. on 4800 Dublin Boulevard; 6:11 p.m. on 7200 Amador Plaza Road.
- Stolen/lost license plate logged 6 p.m. along 4700 Tassajara Road.
- Noise complaint filed 12:44 p.m. on the 6800 block of Hickory Lane.
- Drug-paraphernalia possession reported 9:55 a.m. on Bantry Bay Street at Tralee Village Drive.
- Use/influence of controlled substances logged 9:09 p.m. on Regional Street at Dublin Boulevard.
- Big-rig accident on northbound I-680 4:32 p.m.
- Livermore arrest of three minors for alleged cyber-bullying of "Hummer Mom."
Tuesday, Feb. 26
- Three vehicles reported stolen: 7:15 a.m. on Cedar Pointe Loop; 9:10 a.m. on the 8400 block of Lake Drive; 12:27 p.m. along 7800 Dublin Boulevard.
- Stolen vehicle recovered 11:09 a.m. along 8400 Lake Drive.
- Double arrest 9:47 a.m. Central Parkway at Hacienda Drive -- Fremont male, 24, for local warrants alleged possession of drug paraphernalia and being under the influence, and a San Jose woman, 29, for reportedly possessing controlled substances and being under the influence.
- Theft logged 1:39 p.m. on 6900 Lake Drive.
- Deceased male found at Pleasanton dump.
- Fremont Futi murder defense says real killer was kid.
Monday, Feb. 25
- Castro Valley male, 44, arrested 8:24 p.m. on 4700 Hacienda Drive for alleged possession of stolen property, drugs without prescription and being under the influence of controlled substances.
- Burglary reported on 100 Civic Plaza at 2:40 p.m.
- Dublin woman, 29, arrested 2:44 a.m. for suspected domestic assault on the 6800 block of Amador Valley Boulevard.
- Stolen/lost license plate reported 10:27 a.m. on the 6500 block of Cotton Wood Circle.
- Car break-in 8:04 p.m. along 4900 Dublin Boulevard.
- Oakland male, 24, arrested on warrant charges 12:58 a.m. on Broder Boulevard.
- Missing Pleasanton teen found safe.
- San Ramon man sentenced for mortgage fraud.
Sunday, Feb. 24
- Stolen/lost license plate reported 11 a.m. on 7300 Parkwood Circle.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest of Danville pair, a female, 41, and man, 30, at 2:06 a.m. on 4100 Grafton Street.
- San Francisco man, 24, arrested 7:35p.m. along 2800 Dublin Boulevard for alleged public intoxication and resisting arrest.
- DUI logged 2:44 a.m. on Dougherty Road at Willow Creek Drive.