A San Leandro man was busted for multiple suspected gun charges near a local business park earlier this month, according to Dublin Police Services.
Deputies arrested Manuel Pimental Jr., 35, on Feb. 9 at 6:34 p.m. on the 5800 block of Arnold Road, police records state.
Pimental faces one misdemeanor and four felony counts related to allegedly carrying a loaded and concealed weapon in public, plus illegal, unlicensed sale or transfer of a firearm, according to Alameda County Sheriff's Office records.
A pre-trial hearing for Pimental, who was released this week from Santa Rita Jail after posting bail of $95,000, is scheduled March 13 at the Pleasanton, files state.
In other area news last week, a female shopper was reportedly robbed at gunpoint of her handbag in the parking lot at Costco in Livermore. Details here.
Saturday, Feb. 16
- Vehicle reported stolen 1:09 p.m. on the 5500 block of Demarcus Boulevard.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests: 5:01 a.m. along 3300 Madden Way; 9:28 p.m. on 7800 Amador Valley Boulevard.
- Noise complaints filed 10:14 a.m. on Central Parkway at Tassajara Road, and 11:58 p.m. on the 6200 block of Dublin Boulevard.
Friday, Feb. 15
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests 4:31 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on the 6900 and 7200 blocks of Village Parkway.
- Motorist with suspended license cited 12:27 a.m. along 4800 Hacienda Drive.
- Livermore's "Hummer Mom" sex offender arrested on parole violation.
Thursday, Feb. 14
- Suspicious circumstances investigated 2:54 p.m. along 3300 Antone Way.
- Car break-in logged 1:17 p.m. on 2800 Dublin Boulevard.
- Noise complaints: 12:50 a.m. on Dougherty Road at Willow Creek Drive; 9:41 p.m. along 6500 Cotton Wood Circle.
- Vehicle towed for overdue registration along 7200 Amador Plaza Road 10:01 a.m.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest 2:05 a.m. on 7800 Amador Valley Boulevard.
Wednesday, Feb. 13
- DUI logged 11:26 p.m. on San Ramon Road at Silvergate Drive.
- Domestic disturbance/noise complaints filed 2:18 p.m. on 7700 Gardella Drive, and 4:25 p.m. along 6800 South Mariposa Lane.
- Car break-in reported 8:38 p.m. on 6700 Regional Street.
- Vehicle towed for overdue registration along 200 Civic Plaza 4:20 p.m.
- Cal High evacuated due to gas leak 1:15 p.m.
- Public intoxication reported 12:40 a.m. along 4800 Hacienda Drive.
Tuesday, Feb. 12
- Missing-person cases filed: 1:36 p.m. on 100 Civic Plaza; 9:30 p.m. on the 3000 block of Finnian Way.
- Theft logged along 8000 Elgin Lane at 2:30 p.m.
- Noise complaint recorded 3:24 p.m. on the 4900 block of Dublin Boulevard.
- Vehicle reported stolen, no time given, on the 8900 block of Alcosta Boulevard.
Monday, Feb. 11
- Woman robbed at gunpoint in parking lot at Costco in Livermore.
- Death investigated 6:39 a.m. along 11400 Silvergate Drive.
- Burglary reported 12:06 a.m. on 7700 Amador Valley Boulevard.
- Noise complaints filed: 10 p.m. on 5000 Hacienda Drive; 10:59 p.m. on 7700 Gardella Drive.
- Theft reported 2:33 p.m. along 7400 Hansen Drive.
- Theft using access-card information reported noon on the 8200 block of North Lake Drive.
- Telephone harrassment logged 4:15 p.m. along 6900 Lake Drive.
- Pedestrian injured by falling traffic light following collision 1:35 p.m. on Crow Canyon Road, San Ramon.
- Two-vehicle collision 6:15 p.m. on I-680 North at Bollinger Canyon Road. Minor injuries reported.
- Home-alone kids call 911 during burglary 2:45 p.m. on the 1400 block of Briones Lane, Pleasanton.
Sunday, Feb. 10
- Vehicle reported stolen 1:09 p.m. on 4400 Fitzwilliams Street.
- Livermore male, 50, arrested 2:54 p.m. for suspected theft with prior offenses on the 4400 block of Tassajara Road.