last week responded to several assault calls, missing-person cases, and reports of drug violations.
In other news, two suspected robbers and their reported victim ended up behind bars at after a man called cops to report being roughed up and robbed by a couple of thugs at his Livermore apartment complex.
The Livermore resident, 23, called police Aug. 8 from Gerrilyn Way to report he was punched, knocked to the ground and robbed of his wallet and money by two males who fled in a white Lexus, according to the .
But after a bit of questioning: "He finally admitted he was there to sell (them) two ounces of marijuana," said Officer Traci Rebiejo.
Yes, the robbery victim said, he was, indeed, punched across the temple, knocked down and a scuffle ensued.
But what the two suspects actually took, he allegedly admitted to police, was the pot -- without paying.
Less than an hour later on El Caminito, law enforcement apprehended the two suspected robbers in the Lexus and with the missing marijuana, Rebiejo said.
That duo, Livermore men, 20 and 19, were arrested on suspected robbery charges and booked at Santa Rita, Rebiejo said.
The robbery victim, meanwhile, according to police, repeatedly hesitated and seemed nervous as he led authorities to his apartment -- possibly due to the indoor pot-growing operation, reportedly in plain view and complete with potted plants, grow lights and large jars of marijuana.
That individual was subsequently arrested and booked at Santa Rita, as well, on felony counts of suspected marijuana cultivation and sales, according to inmate records.
In other police news:
Saturday, Aug. 18
- Driving-under-the-influence arrests made: 3:44 a.m. on 7500 Dublin Boulevard; 1:37 a.m. on Koll Centre Drive and Tassajara Road.
- Burglary reported 2:30 p.m. along 6300 Ventura Drive.
- Battery logged 6:50 p.m. on the 4200 block of Sandyford Court.
- Car break-in reported 12:47 a.m. on 5000 Dublin Boulevard.
- 1:20 a.m. on I-680 near Bernal Avenue exit.
- Disturbing-the-peace incident logged on the 200 block of Terrazzo Circle.
Friday, Aug. 17
- Three car break-ins filed: 8:30 p.m. and 11:21 p.m. on 4700 Hacienda Drive; 11:55 p.m. on 4800 Dublin Boulevard.
- Domestic assault reported 9:47 p.m. on the 4400 block of Foxford Way.
- Battery logged 10:36 a.m. on 7100 Dublin Boulevard.
- Identity theft cited 9 a.m. on 4500 Dublin Boulevard.
- Arrest made for alleged use/influence of controlled substances 1:37 p.m. on Regional Street at Amador Valley Boulevard.
- Theft filed 12:39 p.m. on 5000 Haven Place.
- Missing person/runaway case filed 12:57 a.m. on the 8000 block of Bristol Road.
- Vehicle reported stolen 9000 Alcosta Boulevard; time is unknown.
- DUI reported 11:30 p.m. on Taleo Way at Tassajara Road.
Thursday, Aug. 16
- Burglary reported 7:39 p.m. on 4400 Tassajara Road.
- Stolen vehicle recovered 8:18 a.m. along 21600 Eden Canyon Road.
- Identity theft logged 5:22 p.m. on 11600 Harlan Road.
- Petty theft reported 1:31 p.m. on 7400 Dublin Boulevard.
- deemed harmless by bomb squad.
- in Alamo.
Wednesday, Aug. 15
- Burglary reported 4:58 p.m. on 6600 Dublin Boulevard.
- A Dublin man, 43, and Oakland woman, 42, arrested 9:07 p.m. on York Drive at Amador Valley Boulevard for suspected possession of controlled substances and drug paraphernalia.
- Theft logged 10 a.m. on 10800 Inspiration Circle.
- Domestic assault reported 1:47 a.m. on the 8100 block of Moore Place.
- Assault with gross bodily injury reported 12:52 p.m. along 8800 Oliver Place.
- Battery logged 11:15 p.m. on 4100 Grafton Drive.
Tuesday, Aug. 14
- Shoplifting logged 1:21 a.m. on 7400 Dublin Boulevard.
- Two arrests for use/influence of controlled substances: 7:33 p.m. on 4900 Dublin Boulevard; 4:24 p.m. on 5000 Dublin Boulevard.
- Thefts logged: 1:21 a.m. on 7400 Dublin Boulevard; 7 p.m. on 7100 Amador Plaza Road.
- Theft of motor vehicle parts cited 12:01 a.m. along 18000 San Ramon Valley Boulevard.
Monday, Aug. 13
- A Redwood City man, 29, and Livermore female, 23, arrested 5 p.m. along 7200 Amador Plaza Road -- the male for alleged use/influence of narcotics; the woman for reportedly giving false identification to officers and a warrant.
- Missing person/runaway case filed 1:08 a.m. on the 5400 block of Demarcus Boulevard.
- Lost/stolen license plates reported 9:10 p.m. on 8800 Longford Way.
- Noise complaint logged 9:17 p.m. on 4100 Preciado Drive.
- Domestic assault reported 5:58 p.m. on 4800 Dublin Boulevard.
- Injury accident 5:30 p.m. on Rosewood Drive;.
Sunday, Aug. 12
- Hit-and-run with property damage reported 9:34 p.m. on 3700 Dublin Boulevard.
- Missing person case filed 7:36 a.m. on the 8000 block of Marquita Court.
- Theft logged 3:30 p.m. on 7400 Dublin Boulevard.
- Vandalism cited 5:07 p.m. on 6300 Gatwick Court.
- Battery reported 10:20 a.m. on 5300 Broder Boulevard.
- Public intoxication arrest made 5:49 p.m. on 6400 Dublin Boulevard.
- A Danville woman, 35, arrested 6:57 p.m. along 2800 Dublin Boulevard for suspected theft and probation violations.
- 1:20 a.m. on I-680.