An Oakland man was jailed with a $150,000 bail following his arrest last week by for suspected felony burglary, forgery, illegal possession of fireworks and driving on a suspended license.
The suspect, a 42-year-old train operator, was apprehended by deputies May 15 at 3:18 p.m. on the 2800 block of Dublin Boulevard and booked in the , files state.
Among his charges are felony counts of burglary and forgery, plus misdemeanor counts of fireworks possession without a permit, and driving on a suspended license, according to Alameda County Sheriff's Office records.
The man's pretrial hearing was scheduled May 22 at the in Pleasanton, records state.
In other police news:
Saturday, May 19
- Lost or stolen license plate reported at 7:30 a.m. on the 5300 block of Iron Horse Parkway.
- Shoplifting cited at 2:15 p.m. on 7400 Dublin Boulevard.
- Theft incident reported at 200 Civic Plaza at 11:30 a.m.
Friday, May 18
- Possession of marijuana for sale recorded at 1:43 a.m. along 6200 Dublin Boulevard.
- Suspected marijuana possession cited at 9:32 p.m. on Golden Gate Drive at Dublin Boulevard.
- Theft using access-card information reported at 10:46 p.m. on the 6500 block of Cottonwood Circle.
- Suspected driving under the influence reported at 11 p.m. along 8500 Dublin Canyon Road.
- An individual suspected of being under the influence of controlled substances reported at 7:53 p.m. along 5900 Gleason Drive.
Thursday, May 17
- Vandalism logged at 8:28 p.m. on Bonniewood Lane at Davona Drive.
- Motorcycle crash on I-580.
- Alleged narcotics possession reported at 3:26 p.m. on Iron Horse Parkway at Martinelli Way.
- A San Ramon man, 32, was
Wednesday, May 16
- Vandalism logged at 3:30 p.m. along 8100 Village Parkway.
- Motorist with marijuana cited at 7:19 p.m. on 7500 Dublin Boulevard.
- A Berkeley male, 29, was arrested for reportedly being under influence of narcotics at 6:36 p.m. on 3100 Finnian Way.
- A San Leandro man, 48, was arrested at 10:11 p.m. on Amador Valley Boulevard and San Ramon Road for alleged unlawful possession of a weapon and noncompliance regarding vehicle registration.
Tuesday, May 15
- Noise complaint filed at 10:51 p.m. on Dougherty Road at Dublin Boulevard.
- A Dublin woman, 41, was arrested for suspected public-intoxication at 8:33 p.m. along 6400 Sierra Court.
- Battery reported at 11:20 a.m. on the 8800 block of Davona Drive.
- An Oakland man, was arrested for warrants at 1:17 a.m. on Glynnis Rose Street at Dublin Boulevard.
- A Dublin female, 34, was arrested for a warrant at 10 a.m. on the 11400 block of Dillon Way.
- A 42-year-old Oakland man was arrested at 3:18 p.m. along 2800 Dublin Boulevard for suspected burglary, driving on a suspended license, forgery and illegal possession of fireworks.
- Assault and robbery on Alcosta Boulevard at 2:30 p.m.
- in hit-and-run at 11:30 p.m. on Dougherty Road. Two days later, a and a black Mercedes was recovered in connection with the hit-and-run collision.
Monday, May 14
- Vehicle reported stolen at 11:46 a.m. on Avanti Street.
- Burglaries reported at 7:13 a.m. on Positano Parkway, and 10:40 a.m. on 8100 Village Parkway.
- Identity theft case filed at 8:19 p.m. along 2800 Sable Oaks Way.
- Motorist with marijuana cited at 10:17 a.m. along 8000 Bristol Road.
- A Newark male, 34, was arrested for a warrant at 3:43 p.m. along 6600 Amador Plaza Road.
Sunday, May 13
- Car break-in logged at 3 p.m. along 7900 Bristol Road.
- Noise complaint filed 10:32 p.m. on 7300 Brighton Drive.
- Vandalism logged on 3700 Dublin Boulevard at 10:05 p.m.
- Battery reported at 10:22 a.m. on the 5700 block of Southbridge Way.
- Warrant arrest made of a Dublin male, 44, on the 7700 block of Gardella Drive at 6:29 p.m.
- A Livermore man, 29, was cited for a warrant at 12:05 p.m. along 7900 Amador Valley Boulevard.