Hey, Dublin, keep it down!
Dublin Police Services responded to several domestic disturbance calls for excessive noise last week, along with a spate of vehicular burglaries.
Saturday, Jan. 21
- Theft and embezzlement arrest was made of a Dublin male, 19, at 8 a.m. on 2800 Dublin Boulevard.
- Vandalism reports filed from 4800 Piper Glen Terrace at 9 p.m. and from 3400 Antone Way at 11:17 p.m.
- Domestic disurbance call for excessive noise answered at 2:58 a.m. along 4800 Hacienda Drive.
Friday, Jan. 20
- Theft cited at 1:06 p.m. from 2800 Dublin Boulevard.
- Two car break-ins logged: 3 p.m. on 6400 Sierra Court; and 7:15 p.m. on 7000 Amador Plaza Road.
- A Fremont man, 33, was for suspicion of sexual assault at 5:30 p.m. at a massage business on Regional Street.
Thursday, Jan. 19
- Vehicular burglaries were reported at noon on the 11800 block of Norfolk Place, and at 3:10 p.m. along 4800 Fawn Way.
- Burglary was reported from 2800 Dublin Boulevard at 2:54 a.m.
- A Sacramento man, 32, was arrested along 6850 Amador Plaza Road at 1:57 p.m. for suspicion of possessing stolen property, obstructing officers and parole violations.
- A 50-year-old Hayward female was arrested for parole violations on 4900 Dublin Boulevard at 2:45 p.m.
Wednesday, Jan. 18
- A San Ramon male, 31, was arrested at 10:53 a.m. along 7500 Dublin Boulevard for outstanding warrants and suspected possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A Pleasanton man, 21, was arrested for suspected drug paraphernalia and parole violations at 1:10 p.m.
- Dublin police, assisting with a bomb-squad on Colusa Way in Livermore at 2:28 p.m., arrested seven individuals at the scene for various drug-related charges.
- Car break-in logged at 7 p.m. on 7200 Amador Plaza Road.
Tuesday, Jan. 17
- A 41-year-old Patterson woman was arrested at 1:58 p.m. along 7800 Amador Valley Boulevard on suspicion of DUI, being under the influence of controlled substances, possession of drug paraphernalia, and child endangerment.
- Residential burglary was reported on the 6900 block of Brighton Way at 7:30 a.m.
- A 33-year-old Dublin male was arrrested for a bench warrant at 8:17 a.m. on the 8000 block of Bandon Drive.
Monday, Jan. 16
- Two separate car break-ins logged: 7 p.m. along 4800 Hacienda Boulevard; and on 4800 Dublin Boulevard at 8:10 p.m.
- Domestic disturbance for noise was reported at 7:16 p.m. along 11400 Bloomington Way.
- Suspected public-intoxication arrest made of a San Lorenzo woman, 47, at 4:33 along 7200 Amador Plaza Road.
- A male was arrested at 12:54 p.m. on 5900 Dublin Boulevard for allegedly being under the influence of controlled substances.
- A Pleasanton man, 19, was arrested for suspected shoplifting at 1:58 p.m. on 4400 Tassajara Road.
Sunday, Jan. 15
- A Dublin man, 77, was arrested for suspicion of DUI at 12:35 a.m. on Dublin Boulevard at John Monego Court.
- An Oakland male, 25, was arrested on suspicion of possessing a stolen vehicle and property at 1:26 a.m. on the 4800 block of Hopyard Road in Pleasanton, as Dublin police assisted with a brawl and at a nightclub.
- Two domestic-disturbance calls for excessive noise were made: on 11300 Champagne Place at 5:41 p.m.; and on the 7900 block of South Lake Drive at 7:53 p.m.
- Residential burglary on the 7300 block of Emerald Avenue was reported at 9:38 p.m.