last week arrested several suspects on assault and impaired driving charges.
Deputies also investigated a possible arson case May 31 on the 5300 block of Hibernia Drive near .
In other news, a Dublin man's $35,000 motorcycle was one of four vehicles reportedly stolen from parking lots while their owners attended the over the weekend in Pleasanton.
The local man's blue 1997 Harley-Davidson Road King, along with a red 1966 Chevy Chevelle SS convertible and a blue 1985 Toyota pickup were reported missing June 2 as their owners visited the hot-rod event at the , according to the .
A black 2009 Harley-Davidson motorcycle was reported stolen the next day, June 3, by its owner, another Goodguys attendee.
The vehicles were missing within hours of being parked on either the 4500 or 4900 blocks of Pleasanton Avenue, records state.
The Chevelle owner, a San Francisco man, told police he parked his muscle car, valued at $24,000, in the fairgrounds lot at 11:30 a.m., and when he returned at 2 p.m., it was gone.
A Forest Hills man, owner of the pickup, told authorities his truck was parked at 2 p.m. and disappeared less than two hours later, reports state.
The Dublin man reported his missing Road King at 2:05 p.m., according to police files.
Thousands of car enthusiasts were expected at the Goodguys 19th Summer Get-Together, a two-day showcase event that included a swap meet and entertainment.
In other police news:
Saturday, June 2
- Two arrests logged for suspected driving under the influence: a man at 1:45 a.m. on Brannigan Street at Dublin Boulevard; and another motorist at 9:45 p.m. on 6900 Brighton Drive.
- Missing person/runaway case filed at 12:09 a.m. on the 7000 block of Amador Valley Boulevard.
- Vehicle reported stolen at 2:46 p.m. along 7400 Dublin Boulevard.
- Noise complaint reported at 9:36 p.m. on the 7500 block of Carlow Way.
- A Dublin man was arrested for alleged domestic assault at 9 a.m. on the 5300 block of Iron Horse Parkway.
Friday, June 1
- Thefts logged at 4 p.m. on the 4600 block of Rimini Court, and along 5800 Arnold Drive at 9 p.m.
- A man was arrested at 6:48 p.m. on Tassajara Road at I-580 for suspected possession of controlled substances.
- in connection with May 30 botched robbery in San Ramon.
Thursday, May 31
- Vehicle reported stolen at 3:12 p.m. on the 6300 block of Dublin Boulevard.
- Car break-in logged at 3:04 a.m. along 5300 Iron Horse Parkway.
- Suspected arson incident reported at 4:30 p.m. on the 5300 block of Hibernia Drive.
Wednesday, May 30
- DUI arrests included: motorist at 1:09 a.m. on Dublin Boulevard and San Ramon Road; and a San Ramon male, 35, at 10 p.m. on San Ramon Road at Shannon Avenue.
- Forgery incident logged at 4:33 p.m. along 5300 Asterwood Drive.
- Theft reported at 4:51 p.m. along 7900 Dublin Boulevard.
- Attempted robber fatally shot in heist at 4:35 p.m. on San Ramon Valley Boulevard.
- Suicide at 5 a.m. at Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.
Tuesday, May 29
- Vehicle reported stolen at 8:27 p.m. along 6000 Scarlett Court.
- A San Ramon male, 46, was arrested for alleged public intoxication at 8:48 p.m. on the 7900 block of Amador Valley Boulevard.
- Car break-in logged at 9 p.m. on 5000 Hacienda Drive.
- Warrants , suspected of unlicensed contracting work and related violations.
Monday, May 28
- Theft reported on the 4000 block of Rosehill Place at 7 pm.
- Noise complaint filed at 10:26 p.m. along 7300 Starward Drive.
- Domestic assault reported at 10:30 p.m. on the 7100 block of San Ramon Road.
Sunday, May 27
- A Tracy man, 23, was arrested at 1:34 a.m. for suspected public intoxication on the 4100 block of Grafton Street.
- A Hayward man, 46, and a San Leandro female, 44, were arrested at 8:45 p.m. along 7500 Amador Valley Boulevard for allegedly being under the influence of controlled substances.
- Suspected DUI arrest made at 7:54 p.m. on eastbound I-580 near Airway Boulevard.
- A Dublin male, 24, was arrested at 1:20 a.m. on the 6700 block of Regional Street for suspected domestic assault and public intoxication.
- A 21-year-old Tracy man was arrested along 4700 Grafton Street at 1:47 a.m. for alleged battery, public intoxication and criminal threats.