last week responded to numerous assault calls, drug-related incidents and a variety of thefts -- from the grand to the petty, including license plates reportedly swiped from a car.
Saturday, Aug. 11
- Burglary reported 8:08 a.m. on 6400 Golden Gate Drive.
- Vehicle reported stolen 1 a.m. along 3800 Silvera Ranch Road.
- A Vacaville man, 45, was arrested for alleged public intoxication at 12:18 a.m. on the 3000 block of Finnian Way.
- A homeless man, 56, was arrested on 7400 Dublin Boulevard at 8:32 p.m. for suspected theft with priors, parole violations and contempt of court.
- Vehicle accident with property damage reported on Camino Tassajara near Blackhawk Plaza.
- on I-680.
Friday, Aug. 10
- Vandalism cited 8:48 a.m. on 6700 Sierra Court.
- Battery reported 7:47 p.m. along 7200 Amador Plaza Road.
- A Dublin man, 47, was arrested at 3:19 p.m. on the 6100 block of Turnberry Court for suspected domestic assault.
Thursday, Aug. 9
- Robbery reported 8:29 p.m. along 4900 Dublin Boulevard.
- Theft logged 8:53 a.m. on 7900 Vomac Road.
- An Oakland man, 29, was arrested at 1:06 p.m. on 7400 Dublin Boulevard for suspected possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, parole violations and possession of a forged prescription.
- Arrest for public intoxication made at 4:13 a.m. on Kilrush Avenue and Lucania Street.
- Suspicious circumstances investigated 8:59 a.m. along 5900 Kingsmill Terrace.
Wednesday, Aug. 8
- Trespassing reported 5:45 p.m. on 9600 Tareyton Avenue.
- Vehicle towed for overdue registration 9:37 a.m. along Wicklow Lane.
- Afternoonon I-680.
- Stolen license plates reported 9 a.m. on 7800 Dublin Boulevard.
- Crime Stoppers .
Tuesday, Aug. 7
- Noise complaint filed 7:56 p.m. along 3400 Dublin Boulevard.
- Suspicious circumstances reported 1:29 p.m. on 100 Civic Plaza.
- Oakland male, 42 arrested for warrants at 9:28 a.m. on 7200 Amador Plaza Road.
- Dublin female, 42, arrested 2:30 p.m. along 8600 Deervale Road for allegedly being under the influence of controlled substances.
Monday, Aug. 6
- Marijuana/hashish cultivation reported 4:50 a.m. by the Alameda County Sheriff's Office on the 22000 block of Eden Canyon Road.
- Theft logged 6:26 p.m. along 4700 Central Parkway.
- Dublin male, 56, arrested at 2:35 p.m. on the 6700 block of Hyde Court for alleged domestic assault.
- Noise complaint filed 10:44 p.m. along 7700 Gardella Drive.
- San Leandro man, 41, arrested for suspected DUI and no license at 5 a.m. on Village Parkway and Tamarack Drive.
- Dublin man, 74 arrested along 3100 Finnian Way at 8 p.m. for suspected domestic assault and criminal threats.
- San Jose male, 41, arrested at 9:16 a.m. on I-580 and Hacienda Drive for alleged DUI, controlled substance and paraphernalia possession and parole violations.
- in Stoneridge Mall lot.
- Fatal .
- in Richmond.
- in unincorporated Livermore.
Sunday, Aug. 5
- Vandalism logged 1 a.m. along 7400 Starwood Drive.
- Noise complaint filed 11:08 p.m. on Dublin Boulevard at Tassajara Road.
- Male motorist arrested for DUI 1:59 a.m. on Dougherty Road at Dublin Boulevard.
- Assault reported 12:55 a.m. on 4100 Grafton Street.
- Grand theft from building logged 10 p.m. Circle E Ranch Road, San Ramon.