A 38-year-old San Leandro man, arrested for allegedly attempting to as they sat at a drive-thru, will enter his plea in court today to numerous felony charges stemming from the Sept. 1 incident, according to records.
Rex Aaron Ganoe faces charges including suspected vehicle theft, possession of a controlled substance, possession of burglary tools and stolen property, fleeing from police, driving in the opposite direction of traffic, hit-and-run property damage and carjacking, court records show.
Ganoe is scheduled 2 p.m. today at the , Pleasanton, to appear with an attorney and enter his plea, files state.
The suspect's records show a previous San Leandro arrest for alleged vehicle theft and stolen-property possession in January 2008.
Ganoe is currently incarcerated at with bail of $265,000.
In other news, the for allegedly assaulting a teenage exchange student, may face immigration-related troubles, according to records.
Court filings for Hyunwoo Lee, 34, now show on his docket a U.S. immigration-related charge -- CFR 287.7 -- used for detainment by immigration and customs officials.
Lee is in custody at Santa Rita Jail on a no-bail status, records show.
No additional details on the case were available.
In other police news from the Dublin area:
Saturday, Sept. 8
- Triple arrest for suspected use/influence of controlled substances made 4:51 a.m. on 4900 Hacienda Drive of three San Jose males, ages 21, 22 and 23.
- Noise complaints filed 12:27 a.m. on 6300 Gatwick Court, and 1:42 a.m. on Dougherty Road at Sierra Lane.
- Runaway/missing-person case filed 9:22 p.m. on the 7400 block of Oxford Circle.
- Car break-in logged 9:03 p.m. on 3600 Fallon Road.
- A Dublin woman, 20, was arrested 10:24 a.m. on the 3000 block of Finnian Way for suspected battery of officer, police obstruction and inflicting injury upon a child.
- San Ramon male, 40, arrested for allegedly driving under the influence 2:36 a.m. on Wildwood and Dougherty roads.
Friday, Sept. 7
- Dublin woman, 69, arrested for alleged public intoxication on 7100 Village Parkway at 10:07 p.m.
- Vandalism/property defaced 12:50 p.m. on 6900 York Drive.
- Noise complaint filed 2:50 p.m. along 8000 Bristol Road.
- Female arrested for alleged battery 10:59 a.m. on Alcosta Boulevard at Davona Drive.
Thursday, Sept. 6
- A Dublin male, 28, was arrested on the 4200 block of Clarinbridge Circle for suspected domestic assault 9:05 a.m.
- Theft reported 2 p.m. along 4100 Clarinbridge Circle.
- Burglary logged 3:16 p.m. along 4400 Tassajara Road.
- Motorist with suspended license cited 4:33 p.m. along Amador Valley Boulevard at Village Parkway.
- DUI arrest made 11:23 a.m. on 6400 Dublin Boulevard.
Wednesday, Sept. 5
- Five vehicular burglaries reported: 12:01 a.m. on 6500 Cottonwood Circle; 8:30 p.m. on 4500 Branigan Street; and on 7700 Amador Valley Boulevard at 6:30 p.m., 7 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.
- passes away.
- Vandalism/defaced property reported 5 p.m. on 8400 North Lake Drive.
- Theft logged along 6800 Amador Plaza Road at 5:52 p.m.
- Pleasanton male, 28, arrested for alleged possession of switchblade in a vehicle on 4800 Hacienda Drive at 12:52 p.m.
- ; attempted vehicle theft.
- Car crashes into .
Tuesday, Sept. 4
- Theft reported 9 p.m. along 7600 Brighton Drive.
- Vehicle reported stolen 9:40 a.m. on 5000 Haven Place.
- Suspicious circumstances investigated 2:12 a.m. on 3400 Finnian Way.
- Two vehicles towed for 72-hour parking violations 7:48 a.m. along Regional Street.
- ; I-680 closed.
Monday, Sept. 3
- Burglary reported 1:08 a.m. on 7400 Village Parkway.
- Battery reported on 7900 Gunshot Court at 8:41 p.m.
- Missing-person case filed on the 6600 block of Regional Street at 10:35 p.m.
- Noise complaint cited 2:01 p.m. on 7000 Dublin Meadows Street.
- Alameda female, 42, arrested 5:13 p.m. along 4800 Dublin Boulevard for suspected public intoxication.
- Another drunk-and-disorderly arrest made 11:17 p.m. on 4700 Tassajara Road.
- A Dublin woman, 57, was arrested 10:18 p.m. for suspected domestic assault along 8400 Wicklow Lane.
- Pleasanton police bust in residential neighborhood at 11:30 a.m.
- Man arrested for allegedly in unincorporated Hayward.
Sunday, Sept. 2
- Grand theft from vehicle reported 9 p.m. along 8700 Bandon Drive.
- A Dublin woman, 39, was arrested 9:22 p.m. for suspected domestic battery and damaging a wireless devce on the 3900 block of Campton Court. .
- Suspicious circumstances investigated 8 p.m. on 8200 Vomac Road.
- Noise complaint filed 6:13 p.m. on 6900 Brighton Drive.
- Vehicle towed for 72-hour parking violation 3:45 p.m. on Foxford Way at O'Ryan Street.
- DUI reported 7:45 p.m. on Amador Valley Boulevard at Donohue Drive.