last week arrested an Oakland duo on cocaine-related felony charges on the 6200 block of Dublin Boulevard.
Dante Williams, 37, and Pauline Moore, 36, were apprehended in the afternoon of July 31 for suspected possession for sale and transportation of cocaine base, according to records.
The two are currently incarcerated at the and were arraigned Tuesday at the in Pleasanton, files state.
Williams, being held on $90,000 bail, was also charged with parole-related violations, records show. Moore's bail is $40,000.
Also last week, deputies fielded numerous calls of vandalism, property damage and burglaries.
And in neighboring Pleasanton, an overnight drop-box at an Owens Drive auto dealership was vandalized and five car keys stolen over the weekend.
reported to police that sometime between 7 p.m. Friday and 8:45 a.m. Saturday five black and silver keys equipped with computer chips and valued at $1,500 were stolen from the drop-box, reports show.
Damage to the drop-box was estimated at $200; no cars were reported missing.
In other news:
Saturday, Aug. 4
- Identity theft reported 1:13 p.m. on the 11600 block of Luna Court.
- Missing person/runaway reported 12:01 a.m. on 7900 Tamarack Drive.
- Car break-in logged 7 p.m. on 3200 Maguire Way.
- Driving under the influence reported 1:52 a.m. along 7100 Dublin Boulevard.
- Public intoxication arrest made 9:03 p.m. on 7100 Village Parkway.
Friday, Aug. 3
- Identity theft filed 3:19 p.m. on 7200 Cronin Circle.
- Vandalism/defaced property reported 7:08 p.m. along 4800 Piper Glen Terrace.
- Car break-in logged 7:45 p.m. on 6900 Amador Plaza Road.
- Theft reported 7:35 p.m. on the 6300 block of Scarlett Court.
- Residential burglary reported on the 9700 block of Alcosta Boulevard; time of incident was unavailable.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests: 3:08 a.m. on Village Parkway and Amador Valley Boulevard; 11:18 a.m. along 4400 Tassajara Road.
- A man in his 20s supermarket on Crow Canyon Road in San Ramon.
Thursday, Aug. 2
- Forgery incident filed at 100 Civic Plaza at 11:01 a.m.
- Noise complaint logged 12:42 a.m. along 7900 Tamarack Drive.
- Residential burglary reported 4:50 p.m. on the 7600 block of Tuscany Drive.
- DUI arrest made 1:41 a.m. on Dougherty and Hopyard roads.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest 1:19 a.m. along 4100 Grafton Street.
- Fighting-in-public incident logged 8:52 p.m. along 8000 Agate Way.
- Vandalism cited 3:24 p.m. along 4100 Keegan Street.
- Court hearing for accused of sex with student.
Wednesday, Aug. 1
- Grand theft of vehicle parts reported 6:23 p.m. on 1200 Hartman Road.
- Vandalism cited 6 p.m. on 7300 Parkwood Circle.
- Oakland man, 41, arrested 12:06 a.m. for parole violations by deputies at an Oakland residence on the 2100 block of Harrington Avenue.
- Crime Stoppers issue .
- on suspicion of Tri-Valley car burglaries.
- Police identify .
Tuesday, July 31
- Burglaries logged: 4:31 p.m. on 6600 Hemlock Street; 7:45 p.m. on 7800 Dublin Boulevard.
- Noise complaint filed 9:22 a.m. on 4600 Tassajara Road.
- Shoplifting cited 9:34 p.m. along 2800 Dublin Boulevard.
- Arrests at 1:27 p.m. on the 6200 block of Dublin Boulevard; Oakland male, 37, for alleged possession for sale/transportation of cocaine and felony bail/parole violation; Oakland female, 36, for suspected selling/furnishing/transporting cocaine.
- Armed robbery reported 4:45 p.m. on the 21000 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard, San Ramon.
Monday, July 30
- Telephone harrassment reported 5:36 p.m. along 4700 Fawn Way.
- Burglary filed 1:21 p.m. on 8400 Briarwood Lane.
- Car break-in logged 9:38 p.m. on 600 Regional Street.
Sunday, July 29
- Grand theft reported 5:49 p.m. along 4800 Dublin Boulevard.
- Other thefts cited: 11:32 a.m. along 3200 Dublin Boulevard; 5:50 p.m. on 6700 Amador Plaza Road.
- Noise complaints filed: 10:03 p.m. on 6200 Dougherty Road; 10:32 p.m. on 5000 Hacienda Drive.
- Strong-arm robbery reported 10 p.m. on Alcosta Boulevard at Summerwood Loop, San Ramon.
- DUI arrests: 1:36 a.m. on Dublin Boulevard at Tassajara Road; 3:33 a.m. on Amador Valley Boulevard at Dougherty Road.