Police continue to investigate four pharmacy robberies last week in Dublin and Pleasanton, turning to the public with security-camera images of the possible suspect.
The photos are from three of the four drug stores hit Dec. 12 and 13 -- a Wednesday and Thursday, according to the Pleasanton Police Department.
The reported robberies -- or attempted robberies -- were:
- Thurs., Dec. 13, 12:20 p.m., at Rite Aid pharmacy, 2819 Hopyard Road, Pleasanton.
- Thurs., Dec. 13, 12:38 p.m., at Safeway pharmacy, 7499 Dublin Blvd., Dublin.
- Wed., Dec. 12, 5:51 p.m., at the CVS pharmacy, 7201 Regional St., Dublin.
- Wed., Dec. 12, 6:15 p.m., at Lucky Pharmacy, 6155 West Las Positas Blvd., Pleasanton.
Pleasanton police and Dublin Police Services are collaborating on the investigation, along with the Livermore Police Department, authorities said.
Anyone with information about the cases, or the possible suspect, is encouraged to call Pleasanton police at (925) 951-5100.
Saturday, Dec. 15
- Car break-in reported on the 9000 block of Alcosta Boulevard; no time given.
- Motorist arrested for suspected driving under the influence on Fallon Road at Central Parkway at 1:36 a.m.
Friday, Dec. 14
- Burglary reported 6 p.m. on the 7500 block of Amarillo Road.
- Vandalism/defaced property reports made: 6:45 a.m. on the 3600 block of Fallon Road; 9000 Alcosta Boulevard, no time available.
- Female, 42, arrested 3:15 p.m. for suspected shoplifting/petty theft with priors on the 7400 block of Dublin Boulevard.
- DUI reported 1:19 a.m. on Wildwood Road at Amador Valley Boulevard.
- Vehicles towed for overdue registration or parked longer than 72 hours: 1:19 p.m. along 4800 Hacienda Drive; 1:57 p.m. along 4000 Rosehill Place; 4:03 p.m. East Chesterfield Circle at Foxcroft Way.
- Dog identified in reported Dec. 10 attack on girl, 7.
- BART posts video of alleged phone snatch.
Thursday, Dec. 13
- Robbery reported 12:38 p.m. at Safeway pharmacy, 7499 Dublin Boulevard.
- Attempted robbery reported 12:20 p.m. at Rite Aid pharmacy, 2819 Hopyard Road, Pleasanton.
- Car break-in logged 6:49 p.m. along 4900 Dublin Boulevard.
- Injury accident reported on Alcosta Boulevard at Veracruz Drive; no time given.
- Toy drive launched.
Wednesday, Dec. 12
- Robbery reported at CVS pharmacy 5:51 p.m. on 7200 Regional Street.
- Attempted robbery reported 6:15 p.m. at Lucky Pharmacy, 6155 West Las Positas Blvd., Pleasanton.
- Noise complaints filed 8:32 p.m. on the 8600 block of Deervale Road, 2:15 p.m. on 3100 Palermo Way.
- Suspicious circumstances investigated 4:58 p.m. on 2800 Dublin Boulevard.
- Stolen vehicle recovered 9:47 p.m. on 7200 Regional Street.
- Los Angeles male, 44, cited for outstanding warrant 1:54 a.m. on 7300 Village Parkway.
- Warrant arrest 3:55 a.m. on Dougherty Road at Dublin Boulevard by Pleasanton Police Department.
- Use/influence of controlled substances reported 7:36 p.m. on Central Parkway at Fallon Road.
- Possible sexual assault of female hiker on Madrone Trail.
Tuesday, Dec. 11
- Theft, defrauding an innkeeper, reported 2:20 p.m. on the 5800 block of Owens Drive.
- Domestic assault arrest of Dublin man, 45, reported 1:09 a.m. on the 4600 block of Rimini Court.
- Grand theft from vehicle logged 11:58 a.m. on 4600 Myrtle Drive.
- Car break-in 10:03 p.m. on 6500 Regional Street.
- Theft: 7:03 p.m. along 7400 Dublin Boulevard.
- Dublin man, 44, arrested suspected burglary/shoplifing 3:35 p.m. on 7400 Dublin Boulevard.
- Robbery reported 3 a.m. on the 8000 block of Pineville Circle, in Palomares Hills off Crow Canyon Road.
Monday, Dec. 10
- Burglaries logged: 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. on the 3700 and 6900 blocks of Dublin Boulevard.
- Possession of controlled substances for sale reported 11:57 p.m. on Amador Plaza Road at Dublin Boulevard.
- Injury accident Windemere Parkway and South Bellingham Way; no time given.
- Vehicle towed, after notice given, 4:24 p.m. along 6400 Dublin Boulevard.
- Dog reportedly attacks girl, 7, at Mape Memorial Park.
Sunday, Dec. 9
- Vandalism reported 11:05 a.m. on 6400 Sierra Court.
- Suspected shoplifting trio arrested: 5:48 p.m. on 6800 Amador Plaza Road, two Oakland women, 32 and 23, and a Sacramento female, 23.
- DUI arrest 12:55 a.m. on Mangrove Drive at Pheasant Court.
- Dublin man, 21, arrested 9:50 p.m. on 5600 Owens Drive, Pleasanton, for allegedly being under the influence of drugs and possessing a false prescription.