As temperatures rise, so apparently do tempers.
Four battery incidents were reported last week -- double what Dublin deputies have dealt with in any week so far this year, according to police logs.
Dublin Police Services records show 26 assault cases filed in 2012: eight reported in March; eight in February; six in January; plus four the first week of April.
In general, law enforcement officials say the warmer spring and summer months often lead to more outdoor activity, more socializing, more drinking and sometimes more clashing.
On the upside, after a recent rash of break-ins about town, a mere one was reported in last week's records.
Saturday, April 7
- Domestic battery reported at 8:17 a.m. on the 5400 block of Demarcus Boulevard.
Friday, April 6
- Suspected drunk-and-disorderly arrest made of a Dublin female, 41, at 6:03 p.m. on the 7200 block of San Ramon Road.
- Credit theft logged at 11:30 a.m. along 6400 Dublin Boulevard.
- A Dublin male, 42, was arrested for suspected domestic violence at 8:18 p.m. on the 7600 block of Catalon Court.
- Driving-under-the-influence arrest made at 2:57 p.m. along 4900 Hacienda Drive.
- A Manteca male, 21, was arrested at 4:49 p.m. on 8900 San Ramon Road for alleged narcotics possession and vehicle violations.
Thursday, April 5
- Noise complaint filed at 5:28 a.m. along 8700 Shamrock Place.
- A 40-year-old woman was arrested for suspected public intoxication at 2:59 p.m. on 6200 Dublin Boulevard.
- Suspicious circumstances were investigated at 9:15 a.m. along 11500 Dublin Boulevard.
Wednesday, April 4
- A Dublin female, 20, was arrested at 5:57 p.m. on the 6500 block of King Way for suspected drug-paraphernalia possession.
- Theft reported at 4:38 p.m. along 7200 San Ramon Road.
- A Livermore male, 34, and a Pleasanton man, 21, were arrested at 1:13 p.m. on the 7400 block of Dublin Boulevard for suspected burglary.
Tuesday, April 3
- A Livermore man, 23, was arrested at 6:16 a.m. along 6900 Langmuir Lane on warrant charges.
- Also on the 6900 block of Langmuir, a car break-in was logged at 7:56 a.m.
- Noise complaint filed at 7:38 a.m. along 7600 Arbor Creek Circle.
- Credit theft reported at 7:25 p.m. on the 3300 block of Longmeadow Place.
- Burglary reported at 5:52 p.m. along 8400 North Lake Drive.
- Two separate arrests made for suspected public intoxication: Brentwood woman, 40, at 2:22 p.m. on Dougherty Road and Sierra Lane; and a San Ramon male, 23, at 11:17 p.m. along 11900 Dublin Boulevard.
- A San Francisco man, 36, and an Oakland man, 23, were arrested at 6 p.m. along 6000 Dublin Boulevard for suspected burglary, grand theft, identity theft and conspiracy to commit crime.
- A was struck by a vehicle at 4:20 p.m. on Amador Valley Boulevard near Wildwood Drive.
Monday, April 2
- Two noise complaints filed: 2:17 p.m. along 7400 Dublin Boulevard; and 6:45 p.m. on 7600 Arbor Creek Circle.
- Credit theft reported at 6:01 p.m. on the 8300 block of Locust Place.
- A Livermore male, 61, was cited at 3:17 a.m. on Dougherty Road and Dublin Boulevard for allegedly displaying false vehicle registration.
- A 19-year-old Dublin man was arrested at 2 p.m. on the 6400 block of Dougherty Road for suspected vehicle theft, possession of stolen property and burglary tools.
- Fatality on I-580.
Sunday, April 1
- A San Lorenzo man, 61, was arrested at 7:47 p.m. on the 7800 block of Dublin Boulevard on warrant charges.
- A 43-year-old man was arrested at 1:46 p.m. on the 8100 block of Elgin Lane for suspected domestic violence.
- Noise complaint logged at 9:46 p.m. along 7900 Fall Creek Road.
- Assault reported at 8:42 p.m. on the 7500 block of Amarillo Road.
- Grand theft recorded at 12:30 p.m. along 4900 Dublin Boulevard.