'Tis the season to leave nothing of value -- particularly shopping bags -- visible in parked autos.
Several vehicular burglaries were reported last week on Regional Street and Dublin Boulevard by Dublin Police Services.
And at the new Paragon Outlets in nearby Livermore, cars of some shoppers were targeted, as well, according to police logs.
Law enforcement advises placing all items in cars' locked trunks, especially during the holiday shopping season.
In other news, around noon on Black Friday, a black Mercedes-Benz -- reportedly speeding, zig-zagging through traffic and cutting off other drivers -- hit a telephone pole on Tassajara Road near Fallon Road before racing off along the roadway shoulder, according to California Highway Patrol reports.
No injuries were noted; no additional details available.
Saturday, Nov. 24
- Vehicle reported stolen 3 p.m. on 5000 Dublin Boulevard.
- Noise complaint filed 6 p.m. on 6500 Cotton Wood Circle.
- Car break-ins logged 6:34 p.m. on the 7300 block of San Ramon Road, and at 5:45 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. on 11800 Dublin Boulevard.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests included: 10:43 a.m. along 6300 Dublin Boulevard; 7:14 p.m. on 7200 Village Parkway; 1:36 a.m. Village at Brighton Drive.
- Marijuana possession reported 1:28 a.m. on Lisa Court at Bedford Way.
- Arrest for suspected driving under the influence made 12:37 p.m. along 7900 Dublin Boulevard.
- Narcotics possession reported 5:12 p.m. on 6000 Regional Street.
Friday, Nov. 23
- Male, 22, arrested 8:50 p.m. for suspicion of vehicle theft; arrest location unavailable.
- Multi-car accident on I-580 near El Charro Road 11:30 a.m.
- Hit-and run with property damage noon on Tassajara and
- Man arrested 3:57 p.m. along 7000 Amador Plaza Road for alleged narcotics and syringe possession.
- Domestic battery reported 12:47 a.m. on the 6800 block of Hickory Lane.
- Noise complaint filed 6:05 p.m. on 7100 Cross Creek Circle.
- Theft logged 6:30 p.m. on 5300 Ironhorse Parkway.
Thursday, Nov. 22
- Female, 29, arrested 12:14 a.m. on 5000 Dublin Boulevard for suspected influence of controlled substances and driving on suspended license.
- Shoplifting/theft logged 12:30 p.m. on 7400 Dublin Boulevard.
- Deputies investigated report of assault with deadly weapon, not firearm, 10:09 p.m. on 5500 West Las Positas Boulevard, Pleasanton.
- DUI arrest 4:10 a.m. on Dougherty and Wildwood roads.
- Injury accident 4:30 p.m. on Alcosta Boulevard at I-680.
Wednesday, Nov. 21
- Vandalism/defaced property reported 8:07 a.m. on 4100 Keegan Street.
- Car break-in logged 11 a.m. along 3600 Fallon Road.
- Theft reported 12:01 a.m. along 5000 Haven Place.
- Jackknifed big rig 4:44 a.m. on I-580.
- Felony hit-and-run reported on Poppy Hills Lane and Terraced Hills Circle, San Ramon; time unavailable.
- Arrest made in Nov. 9 Village Parkway
Tuesday, Nov. 20
- Noise complaint filed 2:45 p.m. on the 8300 block of Lucania Street.
- Car break-in logged 10:32 p.m. along 3300 Dublin Boulevard.
- Male arrested 1:12 a.m. on Tassajara Road at Dublin Boulevard for suspected use/influence of controlled substances.
- Identity theft reported 10:30 a.m. on the 5000 block of Round Hill Drive; theft on 4200 John Monego Court, 6:30 p.m.
- Phone snatch, Dublin BART lockdown 9 p.m.
Monday, Nov. 19
- Missing-person/runaway case filed 4:42 p.m. on the 4000 block of Lockhart Drive.
- Modesto couple arrested for suspected car theft, burglary, stolen property possession: male at 5:42 a.m. along 4800 Swinford Court; female at 5:05 a.m. along Glynnis Rose Street.
- Stolen vehicle report filed on Del Mar Drive at Pine Valley Road, San Ramon; time unavailable.
- , found with missing teen, 16.
Sunday, Nov. 18
- Car break-ins logged on the 6500 and 6600 block of Regional Street, 5:20 p.m. and 5:30 p.m., respectively.
- Grand theft from vehicle reported 8 p.m. 7300 Parkwood Circle.
- Suspicious circumstances investigated 12:21 p.m. along 7500 Amarillo Road.
- Noise complaint filed 12:55 p.m. on 7200 Amador Plaza Road.
- Pennsylvania man, 36, cited for warrant on 7000 Amador Plaza Road at 1:20 p.m.
- Identity/credit theft reported 3:05 p.m. on 4800 Dublin Boulevard.
- Dublin female, 43, served with outstanding warrant 9:02 p.m. on the 7000 block of Corinth Court.