Dublin Police Services last week handled three reported cases of stolen vehicles, two on the same day.
Also logged were several theft cases involving stolen or forged access-card information, police files state.
At least one arrest was made, according to records.
Saturday, April 28
- Motorist with marijuana cited at 5:39 p.m. along 7400 Amador Valley Boulevard.
- Domestic assault reported at 12:26 p.m. on the 5000 block of Haven Place.
Friday, April 27
- Noise complaint filed at 8:57 p.m. along 7900 Amador Valley Boulevard.
- Grand theft from a vehicle reported at 5:45 a.m. along 7700 Ironwood Drive.
Thursday, April 26
- Thefts reported at 8:23 a.m. on 4500 Sandyford Court, and at 1:07 p.m. on 5800 Arnold Road.
- Motorist with marijuana cited at 2:54 a.m. on Dougherty Road at Amador Valley Boulevard.
- DUI reported at 12:03 a.m. on Finnian Way at Keegan Street.
- Possession of controlled substances reported at 12:44 a.m. on Dublin Boulevard at Campbell Lane.
Wednesday, April 25
- Noise complaints logged at 4:17 a.m. along 3100 Finnian Way, and at 1:11 p.m. on 7600 Sharon Court.
- Warrant arrest made at 4:32 p.m. on Silvera Ranch Drive at Tassajara Road.
- Armed robbery around noon on the 6700 block of Dublin Boulevard.
Tuesday, April 24
- Stolen vehicles reported at 5:07 a.m. on 7200 Cronin Circle, and at 7 p.m. along 6700 Golden Gate Drive.
- A Concord male, 21, was arrested at 12:34 a.m. on 6800 Amador Plaza Road for warrants.
- Suspected public intoxication reported at 1:29 a.m. along 4800 Hacienda Drive.
- A case of lost or stolen license plates cited at 8 a.m. on 6600 Maple Drive.
- A Pleasanton woman, 36, was arrested at 7:20 p.m. on Brighton Drive at Village Parkway for suspected DUI, being under the influence of substances and probation violations. Her companion, a Manteca man, 36, was arrested, as well, for allegedly being under the influence of controlled substances and probation violations.
Monday, April 23
- Noise complaints filed at 12:19 p.m. along 4200 Clarinbridge Circle, and at 10:51 p.m. on 6000 Scarlett Court.
- Burglary logged at 8:30 p.m. along 7100 Dublin Boulevard.
- Thefts using forged or invalid access-card information reported at 11:22 a.m. on 100 Civic Plaza, and at 4:21 p.m. on 4900 Dublin Boulevard.
- An Oakland woman, 30, and a homeless male, 39, were arrested at 8:21 p.m. along 6500 Dublin Boulevard for allegedly being under the influence of controlled substances. The man was also charged with suspected battery.
- A San Leandro female, 29, was arrested at 5:36 p.m. on the 4900 block of Dublin Boulevard for suspected theft using access-card information.
Sunday, April 22
- Domestic battery reported at 3:42 p.m. on the 5000 block of Royal Pines Way.
- Stolen vehicle reported at 11 p.m. along 7500 Kilrush Avenue.
- An Oakley man, 24, was arrested for allegedly being under the influence of controlled substances at 3:10 p.m. along 8000 Amador Valley Boulevard.
- Theft using access-card information cited at 1:30 p.m. along 7200 Amador Plaza Road.
- A Dublin woman, 43, was arrested for two outstanding warrants at 9:10 p.m. on the 3000 block of Finnian Way.