A 35-year-old man was arrested last week in Dublin Ranch for a warrant related to suspicion of felony utility-services theft and marijuana cultivation in another county, according to Dublin Police Services records.
The Dublin man, arrested March 6 at a residence on the 5800 block of Southbridge Way, was in custody at Santa Rita Jail with a $50,000 bail, court records state.
No information was available on upcoming court proceedings.
In other police news:
Saturday, March 10
- Burglary reported at 5:59 p.m. on the 7200 block of Amador Plaza Road.
Friday, March 9
- Grand theft cited on the 2800 block of Dublin Boulevard at 8:27 p.m.
- Stolen vehicle reported at 8:21 a.m. along 6700 Sierra Court.
- Controlled-substance possession reported at 12:41 p.m. at Davona Drive and Village Parkway.
- Public intoxication reported at 10:46 p.m. along 7500 Amador Valley Boulevard.
- Vandalism logged on 7100 Amador Valley Boulevard at 12:43 a.m.
Thursday, March 8
- Missing person reported at 2 p.m. on the 6900 block of York Drive.
- Controlled-substance possession arrest made at 11:29 p.m. on 4900 Hacienda Drive.
- Drug-paraphernalia possession reported on 4900 Hacienda Drive at 10:47 a.m.
Wednesday, March 7
- Identity theft cited at 7:49 p.m. on the 5000 block of Royal Pines Way.
- Suspected domestic violence arrest made of a Dublin male, 41, at 6:13 p.m. on the 7500 block of Amador Valley Boulevard.
- Suspected unlicensed driver, 35-year-old male from Bay Point, arrested at 9:34 a.m. on Amador Plaza Road at Amador Valley Boulevard.
- Noise complaint logged at 2:15 p.m. on the 8400 block of Valencia Street.
Tuesday, March 6
- A male, 35, was arrested for suspected marijuana cultivation and utility theft at 2:30 a.m. on the 5800 block of Southbridge Way.
- A 62-year-old man was arrested at 9:50 a.m. along 8800 Wicklow Court for alleged DUI and being under the influence of controlled substances.
- Auto burglary reported at 7:18 p.m. along 4800 Dublin Boulevard.
- A Dublin man, 21, was arrested for allegedly being under the influence of controlled substances and a DUI on Dublin Boulevard at Regional Street at 12:25 p.m.
- A San Pablo male, 44, was arrested at 12:52 p.m. along 7900 Amador Valley Boulevard for suspected theft and warrant.
- Missing-person case filed at 10 p.m. on 100 Civic Plaza.
Monday, March 5
- Stolen vehicle recovered at 2:10 a.m. along 8900 San Ramon Road.
- Burglary was reported at 2:30 p.m. on the 8200 block of Vomac Road.
- Noise complaint filed at 2:58 a.m. on 3000 Finnian Way.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest made of a homeless male, 58, at 3:59 a.m. on Dublin Boulevard and Dougherty Road.
- Female motorist, 46, from Pleasanton, was arrested at 10 a.m. on 7800 Dublin Boulevard for suspected DUI, being under the influence of controlled substances, and drug-paraphernalia possession. Her companion, a Pleasanton woman, 21, was arrested for being under the influence of controlled substances.
- An 18-year-old Stockton woman was arrested at 8 p.m. on 4800 Dublin Boulevard for suspected felony false checks and forgery.
Sunday, March 4
- DUIs included: Dublin male, 46, at 1:18 a.m. on Keegan Street at Dublin Boulevard; and a Dublin male, 48, 2:44 a.m. on Dublin and Dougherty Road.
- Assault reported at 2 a.m. along 4100 Grafton Street.
- A Dublin male, 22, was arrested at 8:45 p.m. along 7600 Arbor Creek Circle for misdemeanor weapons charges.
- An individual on controlled substances was reported at 2:48 p.m. along 7200 Amador Plaza Road.
- Vandalism logged at 10 a.m. along 4700 Woodrose Circle.