Are back-to-school clothes still on your shopping list?
This week we’re telling you about budget-friendly destinations to find consigned designer brands for less, as well as nearby deals on new clothing, and a sale just for teachers.
Gently used brand name back to school clothing in nearby cities:
411 Hartz Ave., #G, Danville
A great place to check for gently used designer denim deals, as well as high-end labels for less.
109-F Town and Country Dr., Danville
New arrivals are in, featuring big savings on gently used items from brands like Abercrombie & Fitch, Roxy, Quicksilver, Gymboree, Gap, Stride Rite, Janie & Jack, Juicy Couture, Nordstrom, and True Religion.
398 Hartz Ave., Danville (Next to )
Currently offering 20 percent off most items in the store. Follow their Facebook page for “Make Me A Deal” days.
442 Hartz Ave., Danville
The shop carries consigned children’s clothing up to size 6 and 7. Currently, summer clothing is on sale as fall merchandise is added to the selection.
69 Doray Dr., Pleasant Hill
This children’s consignment boutique in Pleasant Hill is worth the drive. The store sells consigned kids’ fashions at 60 percent off or more, featuring brands like Janie and Jack, Pumpkin Patch, Baby Gap, and Gymboree.
New back-to-school clothing deals nearby:
4962 Dublin Blvd., Dublin
The deal: The Super C-A-S-H promotion let you earn $10 for every $20 you spent in the store until Aug. 18. You can redeem each $10 Super C-A-S-H for every $20 you spend Aug. 25-29.
The fine print: Some product exclusions apply. Check the website or with the store for details.
1275 Broadway Plaza #1A, Walnut Creek
The deal: Back to school sale is on now, featuring up to 60 percent off new fall products. 25 percent off backpacks. Boys and girls tees for $5.99, and leggings for $5.99. Uniforms are also on sale for 25-65 percent off.
Savings tip: checkout their Gymbucks program for extra savings.
- Gap jeans on sale at Gap Kids and Baby, and buy two, get third free sale at Gap.
- Back-to-school yellow tag deals at Forever 21, starting at $7, as well as savings on tanks and tees when you buy two.
- Tees, tanks, jeans, and hoodies on sale at Zumiez.
- Select items are 40 percent off at Guess.
- Buy any pair of denim and receive 50 percent off a second pair at Hot Topic.
- Select collections at Janie & Jack are 30-50 percent off.
- Tees, leggings, shorts, graphic tees, backpacks and more on sale at PacSun
- Jeans are 50 percent off at both Hollister & Co. and Abercrombie & Fitch through Aug. 30.
- Justice is clearing out items for 60 percent off, and giving $50 coupons for every $50 purchase. Coupons are redeemable until Aug. 25.
Bonus sale for teachers:
1201 S. Main St., Walnut Creek
The deal: The ‘Just for Teachers’ sale is on now. Teachers can show their school ID and receive 20 percent off their full purchase price.
Expires: Sept. 30