Dublin homeowners: With the dropping temperatures outside, are your monthly utility costs getting out of control? With the Bay Area winter chill in full force, now is the perfect time to learn how an Energy Upgrade can warm up your home while lowering your costly utility bills this winter.
Come to the Energy Upgrade Home Tour (February 16, 1-4 p.m. 4020 Ardley Ave Oakland, CA 94602) to learn more about getting an energy upgrade for your home and see an Energy Assessment firsthand right in your neighbor’s home! Using high-tech tools to evaluate a home’s performance, an Energy Assessment is the first step toward making your home more comfortable, energy-efficient and environmentally friendly.
At this FREE event, you will:
- See an Energy Assessment demonstration by Mason Building Performance Professionals
- Take a tour of an Oakland home to learn about easy, cost-effective solutions that alleviate common issues like a drafty household in the winter and an uncomfortably hot home in the summer
- Learn how you can take advantage of local rebates to help offset the cost of upgrading your home
How does an Energy Upgrade benefit you?
- Makes your home more comfortable
- Lowers utility bills
- Improves indoor air quality
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions and your carbon footprint
- Supports local green jobs
Upgrades can also help local schools! When you sign up for an Energy Upgrade, schools in Alameda County can receive $250. Visit www.energizefortheprize.org for more information and a full list of participating schools near you.