What do you think should go in this empty space, which used to be Romano's Macaroni Grill, located at 4805 Hacienda Drive in the Hacienda Crossings shopping center?
Patch reader Darci Gutierrez asked if there was any chance an Olive Garden may fill the space.
Gutierrez wrote, via email:
"What kind of update do you have on the old Macaroni Grill in East Dublin? We kept hearing it was to be some sort of Italian place. Do you have any updates? My family is pulling for an Olive Garden."
When asked about the potential tenants for the building, Linda Smith representing the City of Dublin wrote, via email:
"There is interest in the site but nothing solid yet. Lots of people are pulling for an Olive Garden."
Smith confirmed that Olive Garden is aware of the local interest for the restaurant to open in Dublin.
If you could bring new business into this space, what type of business would you like to see move in? Would you like to have an Olive Garden in that building? Post your suggestions in the comments section below.
In case you missed past "What Should Go Here?" articles:
- What Should Go Here? (7459 Amador Valley Parkway)
- What Should Go Here? (7303 Amador Valley Boulevard)
- What Should Go Here? (7151 Regional Street)
- What Should Go Here? (Corner of Dublin Boulevard and Donlon Way)
- What Should Go Here? (Lowe's shopping center)
- What Should Go Here? (7150 Regional Street)