Michele Wieser, also known as Chef Shell the Dinner Belle, shows you how to create fast, healthy guacamole for your Superbowl Sunday crowd.
Chef Shell's Healthy Superbowl Guacamole'
- 4 Ripe Avocados
- 6-8 Ripe Small Campari Tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 6 dashes of hot sauce (or to your liking)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Score and scrape out avacado into bowl. Cut up with fork to make small chunks. Add diced tomatoes, onion, lemon juice and hot sauce.
You can also add cilantro if you like that flavor. Save pit and put in dip to keep color from turning brown.
Enjoy! Go Niners!
Follow Chef Shell's blogs on Patch and watch her videos to get easy, healthful ideas for feeding the family or relatives visiting for the holidays.
- Chef Shell the Dinner Belle: Fast Holiday Breakfast Idea
- New Year's Eve Appetizer from Chef Shell the Dinner Belle
- Something's Cooking with Chef Shell the Dinner Belle
- Healthy Roasted Butternut Squash Soup from Chef Shell the Dinner Belle