No Poop Allowed: Dublin Turns to Man's Best Friend to Attack Geese Problem
The City of Dublin is turning to man's best friend to help solve an ongoing issue with geese and their unsightly droppings. Further details in this report.
Potential Water Rate Increase for Residents
Based on the results of a water rate study, Dublin San Ramon Services District (DSRSD) is proposing changes to water rates and service charges that will increase the average residential bill by approximately $1.35 per month. Read our report for further information.
10 Candidates Apply For Swalwell's Old Dublin Council Seat
Ten people, including three candidates who ran for City Council last year and two planning commissioners, applied for a council seat vacated when Rep. Eric Swalwell won his seat in Congress. Further details in this report.
Other news you need to know:
- Dublin High Cheer Teams Win First Place at Vegas Competition
- Dublin High School Band Drumming up Interest in Bingo
- Video: Dublin Bride's Valentine's Day Wedding
- Photos: The Lengths A Guy Will Go to For Love on Valentine's Day
- Rep. Eric Swalwell Reacts to State of the Union
- Budget Buster: Families Spend $3K a Year on Gas
- Dublin High School to Participate in 'Poetry Out Loud' Competition
- Police Log: Robbery; Assaults; Noisiness
- Who's Hiring: Taxi Drivers, Tutors and Doggy Day Care
- Large Homes On Smaller Lots: What's For Sale in Dublin
What do you think of this week's top stories?
Patch us your comments in the comments section below or in the comments section of a specific story.