If you don't want to watch Super Bowl XLVII at home, here are some good places in the Tri-Valley to take in the action:
- Buffalo Wild Wings- 3712 Dublin Boulevard in Dublin
- Johnny Garlic's- 4920 Dublin Blvd Ste 265 in Dublin
- Buffalo Wild Wings- 200 Montgomery Street in San Ramon
- The Hop Yard American Alehouse & Grill- 470 Market Place in San Ramon
- The Vine Cinema and Alehouse- 1722 1st Street in Livermore
- Sunshine Saloon Sports Bar- 1807 Santa Rita Rd Ste K in Pleasanton
- That Bar- 148 E Prospect Avenue in Danville
- Pete's Brass Rail- 201 Hartz Avenue in Danville
Is there another bar or restaurant in the Tri-Valley that would be particularly good to watch the San Francisco 49ers go helmet to helmet with the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday afternoon? Or perhaps a place that doesn't center around food and drink?
Business owners, if you're running specials for people who watch the game at your venues Sunday, please share details in the comments.
Tell us where else in Tri-Cities or the East Bay people should go to enjoy the game, shout at the top of their lungs with 100 other fans and absorb some great atmosphere.
Also, just for fun, the National Football League site has a section that ranks the past 46 Super Bowls from worst game to best game.
Tell us what you think were the best and most boring Super Bowls.
Know of a great place to watch the big game? Tell us in the comments section below.