With August coming to a close, back-to-school shopping is once again on the radar for many Dublin parents. (First day of school for Dublin students is Aug. 28.)
But how much are you willing to spend on new school supplies, backpacks, clothes, and electronics?
A recent survey found that 67 percent of parents in America with school-aged children plan to spend more than $100 per child on back-to-school shopping this year, according to Offers.com.
Here's the breakdown of the survey results:
- 21 percent will spend $1-$100
- 22 percent will spend $101-$200
- 21percent will spend $201-$300
- 8 percent will spend $301-$400
- 16 percent will spend more than $400
- 4 percent won't spend anything
- 8 percent are not sure what they are spending
For more results from the survey, visit Offers.com.
How much do you plan on spending for back-to-school shopping this year? Tell us in the comments below.
Related back to school articles on Patch:
- Dublin Unified Online Registration Ready in Coming Days
- New Principal for Fallon Middle School
- Backpack Basics: A Weighty Issue
- District Says 'Senior Class Data Records' Issues Corrected,…
- Back to School Dinner Rescue: Flank Steak Marinade
- Dublin Unified's Wants Parents to Update for Fall Now
- Help for Parents in Dublin Unified Trying to Complete Annual…
- Lunch Menus for Dublin Unified School District
- Students Ride the Bus for Free During 'Try Transit to…
- Back to School Shopping Guide: Where to Shop for Deals in…
- Back to School: Vaccines Required for School
- Easy, Healthy Back to School Lunch Ideas