With St. Patrick's Day weekend coming up we turned to Patch readers on Facebook and asked, "What is the most Irish bar in town?"
Gallagher's in Dublin is a Tri-Valley favorite, and garnered the most recommendations from reader responses from folks in Dublin and San Ramon.
Dublin-favorite Tiki Bar also got some love when it was said that it was originally called "McTiki's." Well, according to Patch reader Dan Scannell, that is.
We didn't hear from any Pleasanton readers. (What's up with that?)
But if any of you know of any Irish-esque bars in Pleasanton let us know here in the comments section.
The city's second annual St. Patrick’s Day Brew Crawl on Friday night will have to do.
Livermore readers responded by saying there are no Irish bars in their neck of the woods.
"None! We need one" Michelle Lynn wrote.
The First Street Alehouse is a popular destination if you're looking to celebrate in Livermore, according to Readers' Choice results.
And if you'll be in Danville, That Bar will usher in a new era on St. Patrick's Day by changing its name to Mcgah's Irish Pub & Piano's.
Other St. Patrick's Day-related posts:
- Your Guide to St. Patrick's Day Events in Tri-Valley
- Dublin's Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration Events
- Road Closures for St. Patrick's Day Parade
- St. Patrick's Day Corned Beef the Chef Shell Way
- Visit the Patch Booth at This Weekend's St. Patrick's Celebration in Dublin
- MADD Wants Drivers to Stay Sober for St. Patrick's
Did we forget to mention an Irish bar in the area? Tell us in the comments section below.