It's Thursday, the unofficial start to the weekend and there's always something going on in Dublin.
Did we miss something?
Post your own events on Dublin Patch here. It's free!
Friday, Sept. 6
- Friday Happy Hour at New Leaf Community Markets in Pleasanton. The free tasting event is for anyone 21 or older and starts at 5 p.m.
- Stop by 6749 Oak Ct. in Dublin for a yard sale. They are tempting customers with hot chocolate and cookies. 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Passionate about breast cancer? Check out the Rockin' in Pink Fundraiser Susan G. Komen for the Cure at the Cannon Fitness Studio in Livermore. Click here for full details.
- The Hope For Crohn's Blue Wave Triathlon/Duathlon & Kid's Aquathlon is being held at 7 a.m. at 2500 Stanley Blvd. in Pleasanton.
- Get the kids moving by signing them up for the Tri-Valley Kid's Splash and Dash this Sunday at the Dolores Bengtson Aquatic Center, located at 4455 Black Ave. in Pleasanton.
- Love apples? Stop by the Ravenswood Historic Site at 2647 Arroyo Rd. in Livermore for the Livermore Area Recreation and Park District's Applefest! Orchard tours and apple tastings are from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.